Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Valentine

Oh valentine, Oh valentine
Would you be mine, Oh would you be mine
Your gift of time, to me a treasure
A day with you is mine to pleasure

Give me your seconds, your minutes your hours
I’ll give you mine, my heart and flowers
A movie a show, a fast food dinner
My time with you is always a winner

I give you jewels, fine clothes and travels
You give me joy as my heart unravels
I always get the better deal
Because time with you makes my soul feel

Sweet and happy, or tired and grumpy
I take you whole, however bumpy
Early in the morning or late late at night
When I’m with you, I’m at my height

So Valentine, Dear valentine
Would you be mine, Oh would you be mine
Come with me and spend your time
And together our life will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment